Opening a store
At Janette and Co., we are absolutely stoked about the warm reception of our Macarons. Media and institutions had really nice things to say about our products; just like the growing number of fans and customers who drop by and just can’t resist the colors and amazing flavors!
We are proud and incredibly humble when we see that our passion is actually leading somewhere and that many people can relate and appreciate what we do.
We are always looking to collaborate with new dynamic, motivated and passionate partners…
Get in touch and find out how to start your own business with our support.
But don’t just sit here and hear it from us: you can simply perform a quick research on the web to find out what hundreds of happy local customers have to say about what we do!
- Develop an effective and innovative concept,
- Does not require any restoration knowledge
- Have managerial and commercial skills.
Purchase price and costs
- Date of establishment of the company : September 2012
- Type of contract : Distributor
- Personal contribution : $ 50,000 to $ 200,000
- Entry fee : $ 15,000
- Average area : 800 to 1076 sqft
- Total investment : $ 50,000 to $ 200,000
- Royalties, pub range : 3.5%
- Turnover BT of an industrial location after two years of activity : $ 350,000
- Contract Period : 5/10 years
Initial training Duration : 2 week